Archive for July 8th, 2011
Friday, July 8th, 2011
- “From my cold, dead, sticky hands!” Michelle Bachmann pledges to ban pornography. In related news Michelle Bachmann is still a fucking idiot.
- Giligan’s Island Larp Goes Horribly Awry.
- Canadian Teen saves Scotland from a level 2 zombie outbreak, and this is the thanks he gets.
- I am probably taking the wrong lesson away from this, but evidently you can steal valuable and rare paintings by just walking out of the museum with them.
- So it turns out that hacking the voice mail of crime and terrorism victims as part of investigative journalism is too far. Bonus: They actually interfered in a criminal investigation involving a missing woman.
- Nancy Grace may have inadvertently caused Casey Anthony’s acquittal in a blinding flash of irony.
- Speaking of irony: When selecting a security company to protect your money, you may want to go with the guys who were not robbed like it was a bad 80′s action movie.
- Useful tip: If a bunny tells you to burn things, you might want to consider getting a second opinion. Satan doesn’t count.
- As a general rule, your local PTA is probably not the place to pick up get-rich-quick investment tips.
- Off Lot Entertainment loses a bet, and must now produce the Space Invaders movie.