You know you’re Australian when
(Submitted by ShuttleZ)
1. You know the meaning of the word “girt”.
2. You get choked up with emotion by the first verse of the national anthem and then have trouble remembering the second.
3. You think it’s normal to have a leader called Kevin.
4. You still don’t get why the “Labor” in “Australian Labor Party” is not spelt properly with a “u”.
5. You believe that democracy means the freedom to draw caricatures of good ol’ K-Rudd.
6. You’ve heard the Prime Minister dismiss anyone who disagrees with him simply as “un-Australian”, and that’s enough to make us sit down and shut up.
7. You know that Sydney 2000 was one of our proudest moments in history. We just fucking rock!
8. You waddle when you walk due to the 53 expired petrol discount vouchers stuffed in your wallet or purse.