(Submitted by M578Jockey)
1. Do not try to lay a perimeter of powered CS around your bivouac site when the wind is blowing.
2. Especially not when the cooks are in the middle of making breakfast.
3. Do not steal the Battalion Commander’s sleeping bag.
4. When you are under a jeep and the third person trips over your feet, erectile make sure it’s not the Brigade Commander before you start cussing the person out.
5. An M113A2 does not have B.U.T.T. plug.
6. Do not tell the motor sergeant that the M113 is down because the Flux Capacitor is broken.
7. Even if he is dumb enough to believe you.
8. There is no such thing as a metric adjustable wrench.