With apologies to the non-gamers, who will probably not understand what most of this means.
(Submitted by Soulex)
1. Hunters are not supposed to melee, do not claim to be a melee hunter and get in the thick of battle.
2. Warriors are for tanking first; if you do not have a shield you are a dumbass and will not get groups.
3. Do not report the warlock for “ninjaing” soul shards.
4. Becoming hated with goblins for the Bloodsail Buccaneers outfit is worth it.
5. Using those furry bear fist weapons, and having a bear mask makes you a badass, and you should go gank noobs.
6. So does a wedding dress and a broom with fiery enchant.
7. Completing a raid using a Mining Pick and a BlackSmith hammer is not acceptable, even if your GM didn’t notice until the last fight.
8. Even if you did it because they gave a good 1h to a hunter who wont ever use it.